A View From Middle England - Conservative with a slight libertarian touch - For Christian charity and traditional belief - Free Enterprise NOT Covert Corporatism

Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Huckabee tells Hannity "I'm still in the race"!

I don't know what it is about Fox News, but they seem to have dimwitted reporters or just plain obtuse and obdurate ones. This Hannity character keeps trying to diss the two remaining challengers to John McCain in the Republican race. Huckabee is still in it. As he pointed out to Sean Hannity, "You know, the thing I have had to deal with every day is being asked not once but about 10 times a day, "how come you are still in the race?" I give the same answer every time. I still get the same question." Well, you would, from such meatheads!

I get the distinct impression that some Americans don't like democracy! What exactly marks out the differences between Putin's ideas on electioneering and those of Fox News? Answers on a postcard to Fox News!

0 comments:

Post a Comment