A View From Middle England - Conservative with a slight libertarian touch - For Christian charity and traditional belief - Free Enterprise NOT Covert Corporatism

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Live chicken thrown through KFC window

When I first heard about this, at the Nuneaton Kentucky Fried Chicken, I thought it was some stunt by animal liberation types. It was not. It was a couple of moronic pranksters who thought it a good joke to chuck a startled chicken in at the drive-thru window of this KFC branch. Their brainless giggles say it all. The chicken came out OK apparently, but was, according to the RSPCA, a "bit stressed".

However, if I were that chicken, I'd be a bit stressed by the RSPCA deciding to call me Mrs Sanders. Now there must be some reason for that, surely?

0 comments:

Post a Comment