A View From Middle England - Conservative with a slight libertarian touch - For Christian charity and traditional belief - Free Enterprise NOT Covert Corporatism

Monday, April 11, 2011

Saginaw Michigan - Lefty Frizzell

Lefty Frizzell was the kind of country singer that started off, for me at any rate, as a honkytonk sounding soul. His earlier offerings seemed to have been recorded in a drain. Then I got hold of Saginaw Michigan and played it non-stop. I never went to Saginaw but I did know someone from Flint Michigan. He was quite happy to have left the place. On this offering (in dayglow colour television!) Lefty sings "If You've Got the Money I've Got the Time" as well as "Saginaw Michigan".


Is Saginaw a place for newlyweds? Or just the casual visitor? The City of Saginaw says it has much to offer the wandering traveller. "After receiving State funding, we are well on our way to becoming one of Michigan's Cool Cities".

0 comments:

Post a Comment