A View From Middle England - Conservative with a slight libertarian touch - For Christian charity and traditional belief - Free Enterprise NOT Covert Corporatism

Friday, December 23, 2011

Happy and Joyful Christmas

I'm off with the family to France to spend the festive season there with other members of our family. 2012 is likely to be a roller-coaster year. I am hopeful yet not so. But I do feel that a positive outlook will defeat any dispair. So I trust I'm going to put hope at the forefront of each day.

Happy Christmas and let's hope for prosperous New Year.

2 comments:

Let me wish you and your readers a Happy Christmas as well. Or, perhaps, because I am posting from the United States, I should wish all of you a Merry Christmas! That's how we say it over here.

All the best for the New Year!

Cute story. Makes us wish to be far better. Thank you for expressing. You might be wonderful.

Post a Comment