A View From Middle England - Conservative with a slight libertarian touch - For Christian charity and traditional belief - Free Enterprise NOT Covert Corporatism

Sunday, October 16, 2005

I'm a little bit weird apparently!

These web polls. They're good fun, I suppose. This one says I'm 70% weird. Oh, dear!

You Are 70% Weird
You're so weird, you think you're *totally* normal. Right?But you wig out even the biggest of circus freaks!



How Weird Are You?

I stumbled onto it by looking at Blush Reality. Blush certainly has a turn of phrase. However, her blog makes for interesting reading. No wonder George Bush wanted to live in Texas! Kennebunkport was never that thrilling, I suppose!

http://blushreality.blogspot.com

1 comments:

TURN ON WORD VERIFICATION!!!!!!!

I was 40% weird. It probably realised you were a brummie from your ip and automatically added 50% onto your weirdness rating. :D

Post a Comment