A View From Middle England - Conservative with a slight libertarian touch - For Christian charity and traditional belief - Free Enterprise NOT Covert Corporatism

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Bill Clinton in the land of nod!

Haven't we all been there? At a meeting or a service or a talk and you feel lousy because you're just dead whacked from the day. Poor Bill Clinton got caught out nodding off at a Martin Luther King Day service. No offence to the reverend gentleman, I'm sure. I've nodded off before at such events, but I never got a video made about it and I was always nearer to the back of the hall!

Bill Clinton's been out batting for Hillary. By all accounts she's making him work for the nomination. When he's First Gentleman (assuming Mrs. Clinton gets to the Oval Office), he'll be walking ten paces behind, getting his naps in, and minding his P's & Q's!

So I say, don't worry Bill.

0 comments:

Post a Comment