So with the tally of votes being tallied up to a preliminary stage, the Republican Party of Louisiana confirms that Ron Paul has come in second behind John McCain, but in front of Mitt Romney. Kind of throws open the Florida race to something of an even stevens race, I'd say.
Ron Paul is capable of beating Fred Thompson (out), Rudy Giuliani (limping on), and Mitt Romney! Not bad for a candidate who gets the short straw from the media in the TV debates. Louisiana Republican Party Chairman Roger Villere said "I applaud the supporters of Congressman Paul for their enthusiasm and superior organizational ability." Now that's what one expects from a potential president and his supporters.
People do not want to rejoin the EU
-
I have permission to reproduce charts compiled by Facts4eu, so will now
publish relevant ones to add to what I write. I collaborate with them over
some of ...
15 hours ago







0 comments:
Post a Comment