A View From Middle England - Conservative with a slight libertarian touch - For Christian charity and traditional belief - Free Enterprise NOT Covert Corporatism

Thursday, May 08, 2008

A blogger's life!

A blogger's life indeed. One of the joys of modern blogging (as opposed to a couple of years ago, that is) is the number of interesting widgets that you can get. I was keen on Spotplex and thought they were very good. So it is with some sadness that I find today that they have gone offline, closed down. Maybe they were just too good and got big before their time. That can happen. I don't know, but the message has gone out that they have gone. It's a pity as we need all the good ones to survive.

I sort of new something was up when my posts were reacting rather erratically to the visitor counts. Oh well, it's a blogger's life indeed. I genuinely wish them well in the future.

0 comments:

Post a Comment