A View From Middle England - Conservative with a slight libertarian touch - For Christian charity and traditional belief - Free Enterprise NOT Covert Corporatism

Saturday, September 20, 2008

Palin's electoral success due to witchhunter's prayer!

The forthcoming US Presidential election is not only vitally important to Americans but to the rest of the world too. Sorry thing is that I don't get a vote. However, I get a say through this blog! Because it is important to me. After all, the spivs and speculators of the sub-prime fiasco have helped destroy one British bank and almost toppled a second, not to mention other businesses going bust by the day.

So I am a bit concerned about who may end up in the White House. If Sarah Palin does, will she bring her witchhunter clerical friend with her as spiritual advisor? For me, it's getting more bizarre but maybe that's what it's all about.

Her friend is Thomas Muthee, a pastor in the pentecostal church Palin attends. She claims this cleric, who founded his ministry with a witchhunt against a Kenyan woman who he accused of causing car accidents through demonic spells, prayed so hard she won the Governorship of Alaska! She says, “As I was mayor and Pastor Muthee was here and he was praying over me, and you know how he speaks and he’s so bold. And he was praying “Lord make a way, Lord make a way. And I’m thinking, this guy’s really bold, he doesn’t even know what I’m going to do, he doesn’t know what my plans are. And he’s praying not “oh Lord if it be your will may she become governor,” no, he just prayed for it. He said “Lord make a way and let her do this next step. And that’s exactly what happened.” Wow! And she became Governor!

What next? Appears God is getting ready to intervene - He's invading Alaska! It's all too much for me.

Sarah Palin's Alaskan Armageddon


0 comments:

Post a Comment