A View From Middle England - Conservative with a slight libertarian touch - For Christian charity and traditional belief - Free Enterprise NOT Covert Corporatism

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Just a Girl in shorts censored by Google - Au Revoir

I am horrified to see that a blog I have been following has been censored by Google. This should horrify all bloggers. Becky C from Arizona had a very successful blog. She still does! However, some have complained to Google and they have stuck up a an “Objectionable Content” splash page. I have to tell you, there's nothing objectionable about her blog.

What get's me is that this is done without warning. She is tarred and feathered without a hearing. I urge you to go to her blog. Support her. This is just so NOT RIGHT!!!

Just a Girl in short shorts talking about whatever: Au Revoir

0 comments:

Post a Comment