A View From Middle England - Conservative with a slight libertarian touch - For Christian charity and traditional belief - Free Enterprise NOT Covert Corporatism

Monday, November 16, 2009

Who is Kevin Hoeffer?

A while back I posted on the fact that a get-rich-quick scheme had enter my computer with the nasal tones of Kevin Hoeffer piping up each time I logged on. Now I find that his name is the most used in Google searches that find this blog. So who is Kevin Hoeffer? And why do so many people (2,500,000 according to Google) what to know too?

I have no clue who this person is apart from the fact that he is an American. Maybe that isn't so, though? Some think he's dead, a make-believe person, or just a scam merchant. The internet has an amazing ability to advise, teach, distribute information, etc. But it also is a playground for human piranahs!

Kevin eventually decided to leave me alone. But I got the same kind of maddening question enter my head as those dumb cowboys who watched as the Lone Ranger and Tonto rode out of town.

"Who exactly is Kevin Hoeffer?"

0 comments:

Post a Comment