A View From Middle England - Conservative with a slight libertarian touch - For Christian charity and traditional belief - Free Enterprise NOT Covert Corporatism

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Tom Miller flies high to land the presidency?

Tom Miller
Tom Miller is a career flight attendant, single dad, believer that America is a Judeo-Christian country and definitely not a career politician. He just wants a short career as president.

Bon mots from Tom -

1. I have no prior political experience and our leaders have proven that none is required.
2. I believe I have what it takes to be an effective President because I will make the tough, unpopular (but necessary) decisions others have not been willing to make.
3. I will not sign any unread or unfunded legislation.

Basically he's got a gripe with politicians. Here's his campaign website.

0 comments:

Post a Comment