A View From Middle England - Conservative with a slight libertarian touch - For Christian charity and traditional belief - Free Enterprise NOT Covert Corporatism

Friday, July 29, 2011

Louise Mensch MP probably took drugs - so what!

Louise Mensch MP
There is a hubble and bubble about Louise Mensch MP and whether she took drugs when she was working for record company EMI. Some journalists have a photo of her doing so (it is alleged). The MP says she "probably did" take drugs. She has also made public her reply to the journalists, which stated, "Although I do not remember the specific incident, this sounds highly probable... since I was in my twenties, I'm sure it was not the only incident of the kind; we all do idiotic things when young." I say so what. That was then and now is now. If every youthful indiscretion was held against us only the lillywhite sanctimonious souls of this world would be in charge of things. And would that be awful?

0 comments:

Post a Comment