|Newt sees the moon as a place to be - lunacy for lunar politics|
1. Is the moon made of green cheese?
2. Do you speak French?
3. Can an African-American president be a European socialist?
4. Is it OK to seek fidelity in your opponents whilst philandering yourself?
5. How big can the national debt get before you return your blind eye?
6. Does the Constitution (for which you are for) hold everything a government requires to govern?
7. Is extra-constitutional lawmaking ever justified?
8. Do you prefer big or small government?
9. Have you ever consorted with lobbyists?
10.Was working for Freddie Mac a wholely satisfying experience?
If asked in a deep and searching way these questions might reveal something of the true nature of Mr.Gingrich. None are in the "casting the first stone" category, but they are my idea of illiciting something from the waffling rhetoric and status quo talk he's been offering so far.
Anyway, it's not up to me. It's up to the good folk of Florida who happen to support the Republican Party. I trust that they choose wisely today.
Oh, and for all Newt fans, moongazers, amateur lunatics, et al, this is for you. Mixing moonlight with Valentine's Day!
PS - It's all very innocent.