A View From Middle England - Conservative with a slight libertarian touch - For Christian charity and traditional belief - Free Enterprise NOT Covert Corporatism

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

New Blogger -old blogging!

I've been off the air, so to speak, with a heady mixture of felling unwell with a nasty head cold and being busy with other things. During the time since my last post, I've been contemplating certain posts I could have made. George Galloway's win in Bradford. Respect for him at least. Then there's all the stuff about the euro, the new French president (being inaugurated today) and, well, loads of things. Blogging is a funny thing. It's a bit like breadmaking. You've got to keep at it to perfect it. Not that I'm a perfected blogger. That's something I know I am not. And today I find that Blogger is "all new" and I will have to become familiar with a completely different set of clickable wotsits. However,  I have had my blogging wires reconnected today. And what a load of news there is to comment on - Rebekah Brooks for starters!

0 comments:

Post a Comment