It is alleged that Hillary Clinton has given a nod and a wink to a photo of Barack Obama dressed in East African traditional clothing to be passed around. This was taken during a visit in 2006 to Kenya, his father's homeland. The gist of this is to make him look a bit foreign! Well, I remember pictures of her without contact lenses. I'm not going to show them as it wouldn't be right, would it? How many Scots Americans wear tartan kilts? Not a lot different, I'd say.
Come on Hillary, play the game! You know he looks good in a suit. What do you look like first thing in morning? Oh, I must stop......
My IEA article on the bond losses
-
According to the OBR the Bank of England will lose us £288bn from autumn
2022 to the end of their bond portfolio in 2036. The Chancellor has
recently appro...
13 hours ago







0 comments:
Post a Comment